It's Show & Tell Time!

Remember back in good ol' grade school, you got to share what you loved with the whole class! Well, Boutique Frenzy wants to give you that opportunity once more! New items will be shared Monday thru Friday! Share your passions, and lay your eyes on others' passions! It's Show & Tell Time!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coco Sailor

Today's Show & Tell is done by Clarissa Haycock, creator of Coco Sailor! Look at these adorable handcrafted baby shirts!



Simple, Sweet, Homemade--just like your baby!
Bio taken from Coco Sailor Etsy site:
"Coco Sailore came about because I desperately needed a creative outlet. I had just applied hand-sewing to my cards and scrapbooks when I realized that I could probably sew some of the same images to clothing as well. I'm in love with the raw edges, thick thread, and simple nature of Coco Sailore. I can't quite articulate what it is that makes me feel like that design is the essence of Baby.

The name "Coco Sailore" and each of the garment names are often derived from my ever-growing list of baby names that I've picked out. Since my hubby shudders at the idea of having 25+ kids, I've used some of my favorite names for this shop."

Upcoming Events: You can find Coco Sailor next at the Bijou Market. The party starts on Saturday, June 27th from 2-8pm. Details can be found at: BijouMarket.com

PS--COMING SOON: Toddler shirts!

Love it! Do you make these for big girls? :)

Thanks for sharing Clarissa!!!

If you have a great product or service you would like to share, please send pictures and info to Missy@BoutiqueFrenzy.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online