It's Show & Tell Time!

Remember back in good ol' grade school, you got to share what you loved with the whole class! Well, Boutique Frenzy wants to give you that opportunity once more! New items will be shared Monday thru Friday! Share your passions, and lay your eyes on others' passions! It's Show & Tell Time!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby Laundry and Embrace Your Space!

Sorry for not posting a Show & Tell yesterday, life got crazy! To make it up to you, I am posting 2 today!!!


The first one is shared by Jaime Randall of Baby Laundry. Baby Laundry's goal is to bring you cute and unique baby items such as Minky Blankets at a GREAT price. They specialize in the softest and cutest minky baby blankets around by using Minky Designer Fabrics. They are continually updating with new styles, so please check their website www.babylaundryandmore.com often to find the best deals.

Baby Laundrey also has Minky Swaddlers, Minky Burp Cloths, Cuddle Size Minky Blankets and Adult size Minky Throws!

You can contact Baby Laundry at: baby.laundry@hotmail.com

Look How Cute!!! I just want to snuggle up right next to that cute baby and blanket!
Go to their website now to see all of the fun styles and patterns!





The next Show & Tell today is by Evelin Turner, Professional Organizer of Embrace Your Space, Professional Organizing Services!

Evelin is a Licensed and Insured Certified Professional Organizer in Saratoga Springs. She primarily offers organizing services but because most of her clients are busy moms and home business owners she is now also offering personal assistant services to help lighten the load! As an organizer she pays extra attention to detail and genuinely loves helping people!
Check out this before and after:

“I will forever be grateful for all that Evelin has taught me! Before I met Evelin, I felt overwhelmed with my space and my stuff. I didn’t know how to manage it, and I felt completely out of control. She walked me through the process step-by-step, teaching me important principles along the way. I was so grateful to have her by my side, supporting me through all of the decisions that had to be made!” -Kelli B. Saratoga Springs, Utah

Sounds awesome huh? I need to get me some of that!

You can find out more on Evelin's website at www.organizedbyevelin.com or call her at 801-703-7310. Getyourself and household organized!

If you are ready to reclaim you space, check out the services that Embrace Your Space has to offer!


Thanks for sharing Baby Laundry and Embrace Your Space!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online